BURTON Ropedrop Jacket
- When winds are kicking and temperatures have plummeted, look to this heavily insulated jacket to keep your ripper warm and making laps.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Nylon Woven Fabric
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [200g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece front and back panels for additional warmth
- Contour hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter; Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Drop hem for extended length and added coverage; Glove loops; Ticket O-ring; Adjustable cuffs
- Interior mesh dump pocket, zippered chest pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
170 €Purchase in e-shop